We are looking for an ambitious and organised individual to join our team as a Project Manager Assistant. You will be tasked to assist with the daily office needs and manage client accounts, lead gen, general administrative activities & to support team (training provided)
This role will be remote, home-based, 25 hours a week, Mon – Fri, 10am-3.30pm,
(National Minimum Wage, Auto Pension Enrolment & Commission opportunities).
· Respond to emails and customer queries.
· Update and maintain the offices systems, including spreadsheets, databases, and file systems.
· Manage client campaigns
· Carry out ad hoc tasks, prepare report/presentations, pitch & deliver to clients.
- Project manage client campaigns ie marketing, emails, social media, research, etc
- Supervise staff and colleagues & support company operations.
- Plan company meetings and appointments and take detailed minutes.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Undertake lead generation on various platforms such as Linked In
- Support company income generation strategy and execution
- Undertake any relevant tasks set by management.
- Write bids/tenders/business proposals
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Degree/Masters Desirable
· Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A quick learner who is inquisitive and eager to absorb knowledge.
· Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience working with and leading teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing bids/tenders desirable
- Strong understanding of lead gen, social media, marketing and business development.
Personal Development Programme:
· Gain invaluable experience organising and managing a fast-paced office.
· Will be supported to learn new administrative skills.
· Opportunities will be given for personal feedback and reflection.
· Will learn how to effectively interact with clients and colleagues.
· Will be taught how to use professional office systems and software.
· Enhance your communicative and employability skills.
Apply directly here let them know Barakah jobs sent you https://uk.linkedin.com/jobs/view/project-manager-at-halal-incorp-2869620576?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
To be discussed